Exmonkey&nw

exmonkey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

BEEN READING THROUGH THIS SITE FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS NOW ARMING MYSELF

SENT OFF MY SAR 20 DAYS AGO NATWEST HAVE CASHED MY CHEQUE THIS MORNING.MAYBE IT HAD SOMTHING TO DO WITH THE PHONE CALL TO THEM YESTERDAY ,JUST TO ENQUIRE IF ANYTHING HAD BEEN DONE TOWARDS MY SAR REQUEST!!:p

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking that today to call them and ask them what is going on with my SAR request, not too sure if i should e-mail them, write or phone! :!:

I did only send my forms off on the 7th but then i sent my barclays ones in on the 8th and i have now recieved all statements. So im hoping to chase up natwest.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

HOW DO I SET OUT MY schedule of the charges ?

Just make a list including the date of charge, type of charge and the amount charged.

Hope this helps ;)

Y

Credit Cards

Barclaycard -WON! Amex - WON! MBNA (x2) - WON!

Mint - WON! Monument - WON! Morgan Stanley - WON!

Egg - WON! Halifax - WON! Sainsbury's Bank - WON!

Citi Cards -WON!

Banks

08/06/06 Claim against NatWest started.

01/11/06 Case Closed :)

08/06/06 Claim against Halifax started

24/08/06 Case closed :)

Visit my forum: http://www.planet-watch.org/forum

Hi, I called them yesterday after I sent off my SAR on 4th July.

I rang 0131 5568555 and spoke with a lady who said that my letter had been received but only just added to the system due to a back log of work ! LOL

Go on, pester them !

James

Data Protection Act Letter Sent - 4/07/06

Data Protection Act Letter Received by NatWest - 05/07/2006

Telephone call to NatWest 0131 5568555 - 14/07/06 - Data Protection Act letter only just logged due to workload ! LOL

LBA Letter Sent 13/9/06 - 14 days until MCOL

Business Account - £102.00

Personal Aco**** - £2,751.00

Joint Account 1 - £612.00

Joint Account 2 - £828.89

Grand Total - £4,293.89

got my first letter back yesterday saying they are looking into the matter and will get back to me within the next ten working days.

they only have until a week on friday before i can send them the lba.

i can't wait:p

got the standard letter we believe our charges are fair reasonable and transparent. and we will not be refunding any of your money.

just made my wait to send the lba letter about a week shorter.

will be posting it first thing monday when the post office opens.:p :p

since sending my prelim and lba natwest have charged me hand over fist account charges that i have never been charged before card missuse etc

unpaid dd where as before they would just charge me referral fees.a new one has appeared today and i think this is a default charge(yet to phone at 8 to find out)but my account was in credit.and the dfault charge if that is what it is has taken me over my overdraft limit .and left me short the £30 they took was towards my gas and electric dd due to go out at the end of the week.do you think if i tell them all this they will refund this charge? if not there was another £38 charge last week.for unpaid dd

any ideas i feel like i am being victimised for challenging them.

Guest NATTIE

charges are automated and the answer is they will say no to refunding. My gut feeling says cancel the DD for Gas and Electricity(you can reinstate DD within 90 days of cancellation. Speak to Gas and Electricity, explian that you can get them the money by x date and they will be fine.

thanks for the advice .

do you know what issuing a default notice will mean for my account ?

and why have they done it when for the past week i have kept my account within the agreed limit.

i'm really trying to sort stuff out i am just in the process of rejigging my finances (just waiting for paperwork to sign)so i don't go over my overdraft and they keep adding to the problem.

Guest NATTIE

I'll quote from NW fees leaflet on Default Notice " if you break your agreement with us and we have cause to issue a Default Notice to you requiring yoiu to either repay the debt or remedy your breach of the agreement, we will charge £30 for our administrative costs in issuing the Default Notice."

I can't answer the why for the past week without having seen your statement over the last month. But Default Notice is one charge you can claim

is it normal for them not to respond to this letter when they have to the prelim?

Yes!

Y

PS. I would like to help you with your claim form, but I filed mine online.

Credit Cards

Barclaycard -WON! Amex - WON! MBNA (x2) - WON!

Mint - WON! Monument - WON! Morgan Stanley - WON!

Egg - WON! Halifax - WON! Sainsbury's Bank - WON!

Citi Cards -WON!

Banks

08/06/06 Claim against NatWest started.

01/11/06 Case Closed :)

08/06/06 Claim against Halifax started

24/08/06 Case closed :)

Visit my forum: http://www.planet-watch.org/forum