Barclays - Failed SAR

flappymoog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guy's,

Today I took receipt of a letter from Barclays saying that they thank me for my request etc.

Tomorrow is the final day of the 40 days to receive the information back!

They are now asking me to provide details of which branch i would like to visit and provide id documents etc (while they collate the information)

I have already sent them a copy of my utility bill, my council tax bill etc - can they request this?

More importantly they have failed to get me the documents within the 40 days.

Thanks,

Flappy

Hi Flappy,

A few days late with the documents will make little difference and there is no penalty for failing to reply on time.

It's reasonable for them to supply the reply via a branch as there may be a lot of doc'ts.

Also, it's reasonable for you to take photo ID with you to prove who you are to the branch staff.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)