help please - problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, sorry to go on, but do I just carry on with my claim even with the test case going on? Should I just send the second letter now, having sent the first one a few months ago? Should I then start court proceedings, even with the test case happening? Could someone just clarify please? Thank you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can carry on with your claim.

And file when you are ready or can afford. As long as you are aware there is a chance of a stay, but have a read around the stay forum to see how things are progressing there.

The link is in my signature.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone again. Sorry. Right I heard nothing from my lba, so I am now at the court stage. BUT my claim is for pre-six years as well as about £300 they have taken since I got my original payout. Should I drop the pre-six years money and just go for the rest? Or should I wait until after the test case - I'm on benefits and can't afford to lose the court fee. I don't know what to do.

There is nothing to say you cant claim pre 6 years.

And if you lose (which is doubtful) you cant lose the court fee if you didnt actually pay them.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I'm agoraphobic and I can't get to the court, so I will have to do it online and pay - that's what I did last time. But I am only on benefits so I would really need to get the fees back. Oh well - I will go for it and hope for the best. Thanks for your help.

Thank you so much. I will do that.

I'm just filling in the thingy form - this one - http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1_0102.pdf - is that the right one? I am really struggling with this though. Do I use this information - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html or the link that says new POC for Halifax?

I am really stuck. Please can someone help. I would like to get it sorted tonight and send it off tomorrow if possible.

I have done the spreadsheet with the 8% interest, but I don't know how to do the daily rate thing.

Please help. Sorry to be a pain.

Yes that's the right form. You can either print it off and fill in by hand or fill it in on screen But you cannot save it so make sure you print several copies before closing.

Use the new POC's. On the form put' See attached sheet for Particulars of Claim' and print the POC's on a plain sheet

Daily rate is just your charges(without s69 8% interest) x 0.00022

eg £495 x 0.00022= 0.1089p rounded up = £0.11p

Thank you very much. I am doing it all now.

My claim before interest is £799.50 so the daily rate is 18p I think?

Where can I find out the court fee please? I have looked on the online claim site but I can't find the list of fees - I had it the other day, but now I cant find it lol.

im really sorry for all the questions but i dont want to get it wrong. I am just about done now. One more question - do I still add the £75 to my claim even though I am asking for exemption? Should I leave the court fee off of the N1 and the particulars?

Do I include schedule 1 with the particulars? I dont understand the significance of it.

These are extracts from the T&C's, which in simple terms say you must not go overdrawn. The fact that you did means there was a breach of contract and therefore their charges are not for a service but a breach of contract

thats great, thank you very much. i think ive done it all now. ive got the n1, the poc (3 times) and the spreadsheet, which is schedule 2 isn't it? Got that 3 times too. Also got the financial help form.

so do I send the n1, the financial help form, 3 poc's and 3 spreadsheets all to the court?