Lloyds TSB Mastercard

N.P
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi NP,

I was very interested to see your recent letter from BLS Collections still carries a fake address. Earlier this year, I got concerned when 2 of my recorded delivery letters to BLS didn't get signed for, so I did a bit of investigating, along with another forum member Tecnobaz and we discovered that the PO Box number doesn't officially exist and the postcode given doesn't exist either. By some dodgy dealing or other, they had managed to have a re-direct put on this fake address and they were receiving the post but not having to sign for it.

Tecnobaz and I both complained to Oxford TS and eventually got them to agree to investigate. I haven't had any letters from BLS since and I was hoping they'd now been stopped from using this [problem].It looks as though they're still going strong though, so I think it's time to remind Oxford TS they're supposed to be dealing with this.

You can check out the story here

www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/133283-ts-dont-do-what-3.html

Hope this helps, All the best, Patma

Sorry about the link, hope it works now

Edited by Patma
Faulty link
  • Haha 1

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi NP,

When I sent letters to BLS it used to say on the Roal Mail website that there would be a delay as they were being re-directed, then they would just disappear off the radar and never get signed for.

I rang Roal Mail complaints department and they checked the postcode and PO Box number and informed me they didn't exist and it was the complaints department who then discovered the re-direct which is totally against Royal Mail regulations apparently. The person I spoke to was adamant that the matter had to be passed to the fraud department to deal with. I rang up for an update a couple of months ago and was told that it couldn't be discussed because the fraud department were dealing with it.

It's obvious now that absolutely nothing is being done except perhaps BLS are now signing for the stuff. I suggest you call Royal Mail's complaints department and tell them, pointing out that you are fully aware that they had promised to put an end to this abuse several months ago. You might also email or write to Oxford TS . I'll get back onto them too on Monday morning, because they promised me an update which hasn't happened yet.

I'm also going to see whether Royal Mail have some sort of governing body or watchdog which might investigate why they're allowing a DCA to flout their regs, even after the problem has been uncovered.

I would send future correspondence to LTSB direct, explaining that you're not prepared to communicate through a false address. After I sent a letter like that, I haven't heard a peep out of them since.

I don't know whether that's anything to do with TS dealing with my complaint or because they didn't like my letter. LOL:D

• 1 year later...