Quick qestion re CCA from goldfish

vinegarvera
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Quick question, My freind sent CCA request for his Goldfish credit card on Friday.

He recieved a letter yesterday asking him to send them proof of signature. (origional document passport or driving License). They then go on to say if they have not heard from him within 14 days they will consider the matter closed.

I have advised him to sit tight and under no circumstances send the signature. I have said it may be better to wait until the 42 days are up as they are digging themselves a large hole.

I am starting to doubt myself now though. Have I done the right thing?

Like other peoples kids, other peoples finances seem more of a responsibilty than your own!

Also are the 42 days working or calendar days?

Yes, that advice is completely sound, my OH got exactly that letter, we thought - we should coco and have just let them default, only received statement since, we did send them the letter from the template in Zubo's workshop on CCA agreements.

Thanks Miss Muppet,

You know when you begin to doubt yourself? I am fairly new to this myself and am a little sketchy on giving advice.

By the way, whatever happened to the muppets??

I loved them and bought backdated copies for my kids when they were young (sesame St as well!) I wonder if they are still going?

its time they realised, that thanks to the likes of CAG, we know what we're dealing with, now. i've lost track of the times in that past where i've sat back and accepted everything they've thrown at me. not any more. they can't rely on our ignorance getting them what they want. they will have to start to do things properly.

Thats the spirit Lolly, sometimes we have down days but then CAG puts us together again:D Yes , Vinergarvera, I loved the muppets too, didn't the creator die? Anyway probably I'm most like Miss Piggy, altho moi is a bit thinner moi hopes;)