flusted vs halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well after completing my own claim with Hali-prats, i have taken on my boyfriends account.

Sent SAR off, received confirmation letter from Halifax and are now waiting for the statements to come flooding through the door. They have til 20th August to do this, but what if they dont get here? what is the procedure?

• Haha 1

Alleigh vs Halifax - £2213 settled :D

well yesterday we received a letter from Halifax. it said they were pleased to enclose the charges information that we requested and they have listed 10 charges for his account for last 6 years.

we sent them a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and the obligatory £10 fee, can they really get away with a 3 page letter? and how do we know that he hasnt had more charges?

im a little miffed, can anyone advise? where are his 6 years worth of statements?!

Alleigh vs Halifax - £2213 settled :D

well yesterday we received a letter from Halifax. it said they were pleased to enclose the charges information that we requested and they have listed 10 charges for his account for last 6 years.

we sent them a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and the obligatory £10 fee, can they really get away with a 3 page letter? and how do we know that he hasnt had more charges?

im a little miffed, can anyone advise? where are his 6 years worth of statements?!

This is enough info to start your claim, but complain to ICO telling them of partial compliance, let them know that although this is sufficient for you to start claim, and that without statements you cannot be sure that this is all charges applied, and write Howard and his mates informing them of you complaint. Refer them to the fact that you asked for full and comprehensive list of default charges applied to the account. at same time ask them for copies of all statements and copies of letters sent to you re this account and a copy original T & Cs

• Haha 2

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

is this the address to send the non compliance letter to:

DSAR Team

10 Carlton Street

Halifax

HX1 2AL

i have used template no.2 for non compliance

That the one for Howard I think. I downloaded complaint form for I.C.O. here. will try to find link

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Found it here it is

.Information Commissioner's Office - ICO

Hope it helps

goodluck.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

You do not need to inform Halifax so why bother, Just let the I.C.O do the leg work for you. the less they know what you are doing the less obstacles they can put in your way. Just keep on chipping away and they WILL collapse. inthenuts.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Information Commissioner`s Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane

Wilmslow

Cheshire

SK9 5AF

Tel: 01625 54510

Fax: 01625 524510

Fax:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax Chill Out Thread.

If it start to get you down pop into the asylum. they are mental

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00