1959pinkpig v First Direct

1959pinkpig
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am new to the forum and finding it difficult to find my way around.

I am due in court at the end of August, so I am just finishing up my Court Bundle.

I have downloaded the court bundle and have done three copies of everything, however I am stuck on loads of things still! I am hoping someone out there can help please.

I cannot find my terms and conditions for First Direct, I opened my account about 12 years ago, there are no t&cs for First Direct in the library or none I can find anyway. Can I use their T&Cs on their website these are current?

I have created a Disclosure list listing my evidence, documents etc, but cannot find the text for Murray v Leisureplay [2005] EWCA Civ 963. Anyone know where I can find it please? I have split it into three areas, do I need to split the documents into these to in addition to numbering everything?

I am about to type up a case summary in which I will list what I have done so far to get to this point, is this correct?

What is a witness statement is this the same thing as a case summary?

I have typed up a stay of procedings objection to take with me on the day, just in case - is this ok?

I used MCOL, so I am not sure if FD's solicitors will find my claim too vague.

Also, how do I submit my interest and court fee of £120 up to the date of the hearing? I used the calculator on Martin's web site and calculated up until today, but cannot calculate up to the Court date. Should I just submit the new one. My original court document states the old amount, how do I update it?

Is there anything else I need to add in to the bundle, I have over 200 pages in each now - hasn't the justice system heard of save a tree?

Sorry for the long, long post, but it has been a long haul from January, and I want to make sure I have it right.

Any help gratefully received.

Hello and welcome to CAG. The case text you need is here:

Murray v Leisureplay Plc [2005] EWCA Civ 963 (28 July 2005)

You have used MCOL, did you put in a daily rate of interest into your POC when filing?. Did you download the bundle from this site?

You seem to be doing ok getting everything together. I will have a look around for T&C's if there are any here. I have left some links below to help you.

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi ukaviator

Thanks for the link to the Murray case, I am printing it off in triplicate now - another tree!

My Particulars of Claim did state at 4. "Under the County Courts Act, the claimant is entitled to interest of 8% per annum from the date they were deprived of the money and this totals £301.63 accuring at the dail rate of 0.021% until judgment or payment". So I'm covered for that one - so long ago I had forgotten this - I need a thorough re read of everything now!

I used the court bundle from this site, and the witness statement link seems to have sorted out my queries in this area too.

Many, many thanks

Glad i could help. If you need anymore help, start a thread under your banks name. You are in the welcome section and not many people will be able to help you here.

Good luck

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers