Noob v BarclaysBank

DuWolf
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just had a court date for a Preliminary hearing for the 5th Sept regarding a barclays bank claim. It was sent pre this new ruling as its dated 24th July.

My Questions are

a) Is this still valid or will i recieve another suspending it?

b) If suspended can i claim the £120 back for opening the case?

c) If it still stands, i have to turn up im assuming i have to bring all relevant details regarding communication between me+bank as regards to trying to resolve this dispute?

d) Its the first time ive been involved in the judicial system so am unaware as what to say or what will be expected from me when im there.

e) Any other advise would be greatly appreciated as this is were im kinda getting nervous.

Just had a court date for a Preliminary hearing for the 5th Sept regarding a barclays bank claim. It was sent pre this new ruling as its dated 24th July.

My Questions are

a) Is this still valid or will i recieve another suspending it?

b) If suspended can i claim the £120 back for opening the case?

c) If it still stands, i have to turn up im assuming i have to bring all relevant details regarding communication between me+bank as regards to trying to resolve this dispute?

d) Its the first time ive been involved in the judicial system so am unaware as what to say or what will be expected from me when im there.

e) Any other advise would be greatly appreciated as this is were im kinda getting nervous.

Some courts are staying cases due to the OFT case, you will have to wait and see if your court does. In the template library are the templates to apply to have the stay lifted should the judge apply one.

If the test case is lost and the bank wins then in theory your court could strike your claim out, you would lose your fee.

All the information you require to attend court is listed in the court bundle which is in the template library.

The best advice is to read the success threads in your bank forum and the step by step instructions.