Hull Court Help Please

droppy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got a letter yesterday from the court saying they want information regrading points A to D this it has to be at the court by the 17/8/07 and the hearing would be on the 1/10/07

the letter reads like this

It basically reads as follows.

Upon the courts own motion. The court has made this order of its own initiative without hearing. if you object to the order, you must make an apllication to have it set aside, varied or stayed within 7 days.

IT IS ODERED THAT

a - File a statement setting out particulars of the breach of contract and any explanation (if such breach is alleged). The statement shall exhibit a copy of the relevant bank terms.

b - To file and serve a schedule showing how the amount claimed has been calculated by reference to the individual item by description, amount and date.

c - In the event the Claimant is seeking to claim for charges that have accrued more than six years prior to the issue of the claim, to identify such sums and to file and serve brief reasons why such charges are being sought.

d - In the event that the Claimant is seeking to claim reimbursement in respect of interest charged on any overdrawn amount the claimant is to identify such sums and set out in brief the reasons why such charges are being sought.

Then abit about what the defedent should do

can anybody give me some help for points A TO D

many thanks

droppy

A. Think this is a statement of evidence and T&Cs for HSBC. Have a look at the new POC for HSBC as this list a summary of the T&Cs for HSBC and good to include this part as well.

B. Your schedule of charges.

Not sure about the rest.

I to had a letter yesterday, sounds very similar i interperated the info req'd to be the court bundle! It also requests that the defendant hsbc provide similar , and if either party wishes to apply for a stay this must be done within 7 days of date of service which according to my local court expires today at 4.00pm. failure to comply within time lmits imposed by that paragraph , the defence will be struck out and the claimant will be entitled to enter judgement for the amount claimed, interest and costs

Stephanie