Do i have to sign a solicitors form?

oldtyke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I have a solicitors letter offering me the full amount if I sign to say I agree to sign a "Without prejudice" form saying I must keep within the bounds of my contract with the bank. I cannot see any problem, but was wondering if anybody knows anything about this. Thanks :confused:

Hi Don't sign anything. It sounds to me like they are asking you to agree to further charges being legit. Your contract ( the agreement you signed on opening your B/account) will have terms in it which says fees/charges whatever they call them will be imposed if eg you go overdrawn. This is what we are all contesting. By signing that solicitors letter you will be agreeing to any future charges they may wish to impose...and therefore wouldn't be able to claim back ever again...as per the contract. Say no, demand your payment and refer the letter to the OFT

hi oldtyke

this is the standard lloyds settlement letter and nothing to worry about, cross out all teh terms and conditions except the one which states u except this as full and final settlement, and then send it back.

it wont hurt your claim in anyway, once they have received it you should have your money in about 2/3 weeks

ps congratulations

I too received same letter from SC&M yesterday but was advised by Michael not to send their letter back but to write them a letter of my own plus a letter to the Court asking for my case to be deferred for 14 days to allow for payment.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ MY THREAD WITH THE LETTER ON DATED YESTERDAY AND SEE IF IT HELPS ANY:D

Hopefully, sounds like you may nearly be there:lol: