What if the Bank does not have the information to Satisfy your SAR?

kiri260180
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I was wondering what happens if a bank (I am currently trying to get my statements from Providian - a division of Barclays)

They have taken 4 months and they have finally said they cant find the infiormation that I have requested.

Where do I go from here - I dont have the statements there were probably charges on there as I have had them with all my other credit cards but I couldn't say when and how much.

What do I do??

Any Help really would be great. kiri260180

if you have given them your account number, your name and your address during the time that the account was operational, that is all they need, Have you sent them an SAR and £10? if you havnt do it, and if you have, file a complaint with the information commissioner

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hello

I have sent my SAR and sent the £10 it has gine way over the 40 days I have made a complaint to Information Commisioner but they say they physically dont have the information to give me.

Going to court to get them to provide the information would bge fruitless as they wont be able to povide it.

Does anybody know where to go with this one as I am stumped!!!