SamaraSea v Barclays x 3 FINALLY!!!

SamaraSea
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Sam,

To my knowledge, the Basic Bundle is still being used with the "Peter Rabbit" thread as a good example.

Good luck with the surgery.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Well it has been a while, not that much has happened with my claim to be honest, but the good news is that my surgery went very well and I am making a very good recovery even though it is early days.

Well as far as they claim is concerned nout exciting I am afraid! I sent my allocation questionnaire in and shortly after I received from the District Judge (Willers) an order stating that:

1. The claim be stayed pending the outcome of the test case in the High Court

2. Neither party has permission to apply for removal of the stay until the case in the High Court has been heard and determined. (Like Barclays will!!bet they are over the moon, didn’t even have to apply for the stay!!!)

Did they read the AQ? I doubt it very much as the response was too quick and I even got the very same letter for Barclaycard claim, go figure!

Is this happening as a general rule now or is this just Hitchin court and or the District Judge??? I have read through a few threads to see if this is happening elsewhere but couldn't see that is was.

Many thanks

Sam :p

Hi Sam and glad to hear you're recovering well - keep it up!

Cases are pretty much being stayed across the board until after OFT case is sorted.

However, what has happened with your BC claim - this should NOT be stayed and there are ways to get it moving again if it has been.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi Slick,

Thanks and it is good to be back.

I thought it was the case, but just checked the paperwork and the District Judge stayed the case without even having received my AQ!! Oh well.

Actually I have just posted on my Bcard thread as what they have done is just wong from start to now really. Any tips would be great.

Well I am going for a bit of r&r. Good to see you and hope you are also well.

Sam :p

Sam, Reply re BC posted over there,

Slick

000214-1.jpgget_well_soon.gif

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.