jock v FD advice

jock_munro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hm, from your reply I guess you did not include the 8% interest when you did your Moneyclaim. Basically the 8% is from the date the money was taken from you, up to the date you are paid. There is a spreadsheet in the bank templates library which helps you to calculate it, but as you have not claimed it, I am not sure you could add it on at this stage.

If you want to try and pursue it you could phone the court and see if you can add it to your claim. As you are so close to a settlement with First Direct perhaps you might consider taking the loss and putting it down to experience.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Third down after the FAQ's.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

NatWest, claimed £521.00, settled in full.

Data Protection Act to LTSB (sent 15th June) Received statements 10/7/2006. Claiming £570.50. Sent claim 17th July Reply received 21st July. (sent LBA 22nd July) Then the procrastination started. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/11169-peters-progress.html

Settled in full £905.18, confirmation faxed to the court the day before I appeared, which meant I didn't know 'til the Judge told me.

Letter requesting disclosure of account info from Thoburn's bailiffs. (sent) Data Protection Act to follow.

Ooh, the suspenders is killing me!

:D

• 11 months later...

Hi, I have looked at the FAQs to see if they can help. But havent been able to find anything relating to preliminary hearings.

I have gone through moneyclaim online, and have had the case referred to my local court.

I have received a notice of preliminary hearing from my local court.

Did anyone else get one of these ? what does it mean ? and is this what I need to get my court bundle together for ? What action do I need to take now ?

I phoned my local court manager, hoping to get answers to the above, but they were not very helpful.

Any advice would be appreciated.