Rachie77 v HSBC bank charges

RACHIE77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok the spreadsheet will do fine, but dont print off the bit where you calculate the 8% interest ;)

you'll have to wait until you're pc's fixed im afraid, we are changing the advice to people just starting out, that is to send the breakdown with their preliminary

• Confused 1

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

Thanks everyone, I am a little confused what my timescale is now though as I sent the wrong letter originally so will send a breakdown of the charges with a covering letter explaining that I will file a claim within 14 days?

That sound okay?

did you send your lba first?, and not the preliminary letter?, if so dont worry about it, send them another lba and change your timescale, saying that as a goodwill gesture on your part you are willing to extend your deadline by another 14 days (or less if you want) before action, and enclose you schedule with it

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

did you send your lba first?, and not the preliminary letter?, if so dont worry about it, send them another lba and change your timescale, saying that as a goodwill gesture on your part you are willing to extend your deadline by another 14 days (or less if you want) before action, and enclose you schedule with it

Hi Maverik,

yes I sent the LBA letter first and not the preliminary letter as I was supposed to. :rolleyes: No idea why though! LOL!

Since I got a single response to three letters I think I will just send a single reply and incorporate all 3 claims into one rather than stringing things out in 3 directions!

I am just about to look for the past details and see what my calculations were before I sent the letters.... What sort of timings should I go for in the schedule as I am a little confused now??

Thanks for your help!

:D

ok best thing to do is stick to protocol, so combine all three claims if you wish (as long as your name is linked to all 3 that is), and send one lba for them all, but make sure in you letter you explain it correctly that there are 3 seperate accounts, and break down each account individually, then give them 14 days to respond, that way you are back on track again, so you can go to MCOL after 14 days are up :)

3 Threads merged

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

One and the same :D

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks