eeek, what am I doing?? LoubyLou vs HSBC and I have got aq to fill in... triple eek!!

Loubylou33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just in a bit of a quandary here - what do I do now? Do I have to pay again?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have received this

Page 1

"NOTICE THAT A DEFENCE HAS BEEN FILED" in my local court (Morpeth)

The defendent has filed a defence, a copy of which is enclosed wit h this motice. An Allocation questionnaire is also enclosed which contains notes for guidance on how to complete it. You must complete the allocation questionnaire on or before 19 July 2007 and return to the court office .

Page 2

Defence and Counterclaim - photocopied with claim no, stamped, stating that they dispute the full amount and on the bottom is a box wth all their defence in it. Scary stuff.

Allocation Questionnaire, small claims track. yellow form.

WHAT DO I DO NOW!! as I am dead worried that I'll have to stand up in court!!

Hiya Lou, well you got this far here a couple of threads for you to read

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionnaires.html

You will be going nowhere near a court :) have a read of the above and let us know if you have any questions.

pete

My claim is for £440.58, just spoke to local Court and they said I do not need to pay a fee. :)

Filled in the AQ up to section G on the form (N149) - not sure what to write in "other information"? :confused: All I can think of to write is

I believe the court case will not last more than an hour

anything else?? What documents should I attach?

Then

I should tick NO on section H " have you attached the fee for filing this allocation questionnaire" ?

Should this then be sent recorded delivery?

Sorry for numpty questions, overwhelmed by the whole thing now!

Unless you have something specific you want to draw the judges attention to no that looks fine.

You could say you belive from information you have read on the internet that this case will be settled by the defendant before it gets to court, it would actualy be a more accurate statement.

pete