Court date

littleli
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hya. I have received a court date for 14th August, from info I have already received this is a pre-lim hearing. I am unable to attend court on that day, and so have to send written representation to banks solicitors and court. Does anyone have any idea. I think it might be draft for directions. Does anyone have a template of this letter. And what happens after this is sent to the court.

PLease help.:| :| :|:?: :?: :?:

• 2 weeks later...

Hya, they say:

It is ordered that:

1. Directions will be given in this case by the designated civil judge, His Honour Judge G Hickinbottom, on the 14th August 2007 at 10.30am at Cardiff Civil Justice Centre, 2 Park Street, Cardiff CF10 1ET.

2. The parties may appear in person or make written Representations as to how the court should proceed providing a copy of the representation is sent to the court and the other side at least 7 working days prior to the hearing.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Lianne

Oh your one of the Cardiff 200 from the threads of the other people who are appearing at Cardiff on the 14th August 2007 at 10.30am (and yes there are a lot of you) I dont think you need to do a lot.

Maybe just phone the court to check with them what they will be expecting you to have.

pete

Hi Littleli Pete has just mentioned you are in Cardiff too - along with me, Parian, De1954, Welshbaba and about 200 or more others on the same date - shame you won't be able to attend the party :( IF you haven't yet submitted anything for the Directions Hearing have a look at Lattie's suggestion, on Parian's thread. This is what I will be using. Once sent, I don't think you need to do anything other that sit and wait.. . . and send a copy DG with another nudge letter. Oh, mention to the court maybe that you cannot attend. Keep in touch.