capital one lost payment, credit report mark

big blue one
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey everyone! been a while since i was in here asking questions but i have a little issue with capital one. basically back in 2004 i had a card with them wich had approx £250balance on there. i decided to pay this off and made a couple of payments of £20 and a final payment of £210. during this 3 month period, the card was lost and replaced.

now due to the card been replace cap one lost my payment of £200. i duly rang them and was told itwould be looked into and sorted. which it was. however a couple of ears later after becoming more fianancially aware of things i get a copy of my credit reports and find that cap one have marked this against me and never removed it. basically after numerous times requesting removal from my report. these missed payments still exist on there!

can i threaten them with a claim for deformation of character? this will cause me financial loss, as i am looking for a loan soon and cannot get headline rates due to this discrepancy. any ideas?:-|:-|

:D