AAAggghhh they wind me up!!!

LolStevo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya!

Well i have recently had my statements through and have noticed that my balance (which was always overdrawn due to charges!) is a lot less. When looking i can see that Natwest have refunded my charges but not agreed to the condition of which i accepted.

So to be clear, after my LBA they offered me all of my charges back, by this time i had received about £200 more pounds of charges so i sent a letter and recalculated schedule of charges and asked for all to be refunded otherwise i would issue a claim.

I recieved the same original letter offering me full charges back but the lower ones, with no acknowledgement of my 2nd letter. Now they have deposited the smaller charged amount into my account and i have been charged again!!!!

I just want the account to be nil so i can close it so what letter can i send to say basically, refund the charges that i have had and the next ones that are on the system to be added???

Any help! thanks xxx

These claims are getting tougher and tougher, talk about dragging them out!!! :rolleyes:

I don't know if I've read your post right, but I'll have a bash anyway - post back if I've got the wrong end of the stick.

They've refunded your charges (but only the ones incurred since you requested a return of charges) without you accepting their offer. Is this correct?

If so, you could either send another LBA giving them seven days to refund the original charges that you requested - or file MCOL or N1 at local county court.

Sorry, but I can't really advise further without knowing full details.

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.