Judge Cooke strikes again!!

Destinyofsouls
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just won against lloyds and have an ongoing claim with Abbey. The defence from lloyds stated no breach of contract whilst on the other hand Abbey say in their defence that there IS a breach of contract I can only assume that the case is decided on this in Judge Cooke's eyes

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

Ah so that sort of answers my question regarding why LLOyds customers are having a hard time - so if any other banks use this in their future defences we should all look out for this ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

So how are lloyds claimants going to prove breach of contract for future cases??

jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

just reading my defence from A&L - point 16 - as to any allegation that these charges are penaly causes - they are not .they are not charged by way of damages for breach of contract.

is this similar to the LLoyds defence?

thanks

jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Just subscribing

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

In both claims again the claimants told the judge they HAD NOT breached contract. That combined with the Defendants defence left the judge with no option n! Moral of the tale always say when asked that you had breached contract and then let him consider the facts!!

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies