Ive been sloppy - will i lose my cases?

muggz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No sure what your present question is, you need to prepare a bundle as post 21. That includes a witness statement or statement of evidence.

I do not advocate being late, but the court should give you a few days latitude.

Not sure of the question in post 24.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

thats actually a really good link, thanks.

unfortunatly i had to send it yesterday, un-numbered pages, no T&C's all in a rush and 2 days late. They'll probably throw it away.

im going to be the next person in the news that loses i know it. you saw it here first!

Do not be that concerned about the unnumbered pages, but the T&Cs are important.

I have not look properly myself here, but you should find some terms here, just send a copy to the court and SCM asking for them to be included with your bundle:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/101412-document-library-work-progress.html

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Hey GuidoT thanks you've been a massive help. The only t&c's in 1998 (when ive opened my acc) are business account ones for ltsb, shall i use them or go for a later date like 2001 that has normal t&cs?

thanks again