Statements

milan1980
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Sent of SAR to barclays and after about 3 months of waiting they have sent me about 100 pages of numbers that doesnt even make sense been into barclay and not even they can make head nor tail out of it, any ideas what i should do next???

Thanks in advance

Well put it this way - if I had waited 3 months and all they sent me were sheets of paper I would send them a non compliance letter. Did you send a SAR with £10 for these statements?

If I have helped in any way please click on the scales in the left corner also please remember that any advice I give is purely my own experience or opinion. Ta.

I think they send the £10 back to they can get away with sending sheets of paper.

If I were you, and it's going to be frustrating, I would re send the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) with £10 TELLING them you want your statements, as that is what you are paying for. Maybe a phone call also would help. Then once SAR sent, stick to these step by step guides http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

That way if it came to filing for court you have all the right evidence.

Good luck and keep us posted.