Hunting debate - Vote now!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

People people. Why cant we all just co-exist. The world would be a much lovelier place...................... TOLERANCE IS THE WORD.

There is enough room for however many bank penalty charges reclaim websites as there needs to be. Enough disgruntled customers to go around. Share and share alike. Tolerance........... people. IF WE ALL PRACTISED IT THE WORLD AND THE T'INTERNET WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE.

NOW ALL SHAKE HANDS, AND MAKE FRIENDS,......... THERE THERE, NOT THAT BAD IS IT.

I would say. END OF............ Nitey Nite. Fendy xxxxx

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn. Again, the same people wanting to have a row and acuse us of bullying, supressing freedom of speech etc....

Go wherever you like, do whatever you want to do - I only ask, and have only ever asked, that people abide by the rules of this site for the good of the site.

Not too much to ask is it?

If this carries on, the bear garden will be shut again - did you not notice how the arguing stopped when it wasn't here? Open again for a week, and already the same old tired arguments from the same old people...

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Anyway,ban hunting is my opinion, it's barbaric, and although I wont tar all the hunts people with the same brush, a large proportion of those I've had the misfortune to come across have been ignorant abusive and arrogant.

And I was brought up in the country.

I am a free person I will contribute where I want, to whom I want ,to help others. Compertiton is a good think consumers will go to where they want and the needs of people will me meet . it is up to those in charge on various sites to provide what is whanted, and for those who suscirbe to behave in a tolarant and curtious way. Every one is free to chooses and slaging of people on any site shows in my view an imaturity which should be addresses, suggest this thread changes its name i think it is( **** i cant spell) it protaganastic

OK, I seem to have caused some offense with a joke I was sharing with 'Milky' if this is the case, then I apologize, it was not my intent.

I am a member of all four of the main Consumer site's and at no time have I, or will I, 'slag off' another site. My comment was simply that I hadn't had any free fags, cosmetic's or toiletries given to me. (and God knows I need them) I have, I hope, kept out of the recent argument's and have no intention of reopening, what I had hoped were old wound's

I have posted on all of these site's my battle to obtain information, going back over 6 years from HSBC, as many of us are. Many of you have had a input to a S.A.R. I sent to HSBC and when or should I say IF, I get any response, you will all be made aware ASAP.

So, please, Guys and Girls, let's get back on 'Topic'

Regards

lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

OK, I seem to have caused some offense with a joke I was sharing with 'Milky' if this is the case, then I apologize, it was not my intent.

I am a member of all four of the main Consumer site's and at no time have I, or will I, 'slag off' another site. My comment was simply that I hadn't had any free fags, cosmetic's or toiletries given to me. (and God knows I need them) I have, I hope, kept out of the recent argument's and have no intention of reopening, what I had hoped were old wound's

I have posted on all of these site's my battle to obtain information, going back over 6 years from HSBC, as many of us are. Many of you have had a input to a S.A.R. I sent to HSBC and when or should I say IF, I get any response, you will all be made aware ASAP.

So, please, Guys and Girls, let's get back on 'Topic'

Regards

lex

Funny you should say that. I saw this and just for a moment I thought I had found the most controversial recipe on the planet...

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Beating egg's Robert !!!

Now that's just cruel ;)

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Beating egg's Robert !!!

Now that's just cruel ;)

I'm forver picking thing up the wrong way, I can tell you.

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Anything you like Lively !!!!!

&

Hell. Lively, your on dangerous ground there

&

My wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad she does not use this site. She would biatch slap me.

Don't worry, if she comes to the CAG picnic I'll fill her in on how naughty you've been. :)

Dont degrade dogs love your picture lex but i dont bred my labs to be gun dogs but thats your choice bona comes from shakespeares plays real title Lady Bona ( sp please treat me with the respect i aspire to ) shall we all move on

Her leg irons wont reach that far Rob. :)
We'll see...:wink:

Hi Bona, We train gun, explosive, pet and in fact any dog, they all have one thing in common. They are the best companion's we can have.

winalot.jpg

Lex

&

Aww likkle doggies!! They are well cute!

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

Hi Bona, We train gun, explosive, pet and in fact any dog, they all have one thing in common. They are the best companion's we can have.

winalot.jpg

Lex

My mother used to be a member of SARDA. I grew up with a search dog. That dog was smarter than everyone on this thread put together. I well remember his training, when me and my brother would be sent into the hills to 'hide' so that he could find us. Talk about a miserable way to spend the day when you're 10!