Way back machine T&C's

Dreamin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

there is a thread on here somewhere that has a link to the wayback machine with t&c's from 1996 or 2004 i'm not sure which works, the ones on GaryH's got a court date thread dont work, i've got these t&c's off another thread if there any use to you.

Evidence for court bundle needed when reclaiming penalty bank charges

and these

LloydsTSB - Terms and conditions for current and deposit accounts

• Haha 1

your right, the ones on the wayback machine are rates & charges not T&C's, maybe these can be used though if you can't find t&c's to show how the charges have increased over the years. Luckily I ended up not needing any as the bank paid up on friday without even saying anything so i'm happy as the judge i would have had was that judge cook in Birmingham, the who ruled in favor of the bank.

hope you get the t&c's you need and good luck :)

Thanks Dreamin but i settled for a lesser amount of £800 instead of £1200, my charges without interest were £795 so i wrote to sc&m saying if they pay up now i will accept £800, otherwise me and my solicitor will take them to court and claim that amount including interest, within about 7 days they paid up :D

Hi there,

I've had a Lloyds account for around 15 years, and I am putting my court bundle together. The only thing I am missing are my t's and c's. I am a bit confused as to how old they should be. I've checked out the links on this thread, but the oldest ones only go back to 2004. Do I need to find older ones than that, or can I use them in my bundle??

Thanks!

Just put my bundle together and used whatever I could find (2004) as being indicative of the T&Cs over the term of the account.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

Monkey, have a look at my thread posts 80 and 81:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/87930-broke-dave-ltsb.html

Have you got your own thread?

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.