o2 contract misleading

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello im new to this site. I may need your help now and then but please bear with me!

I took out an o2 contract over the phone in December, while on the phone i was offered another sim card for £25 a month (i later found out this was another contract and that it could be canceled after a month) I never used this sim at all, which they could probably see on their records. I phoned and canceled this sim, and that they were going to send me a free pay as you go sim in place. I recieved the sim and even put credit on it for my daughter. I then recieved a letter telling me that i owed £25 i phoned again they said that i was informed that i needed to send a code to them when i recieved the PAYG sim i was never told of such things i thought it was canceled!! but i was still to pay the £25 which is disgusting. I did not pay the £25 until i knew where i stood. Then today i have had an email saying i owe £50!!!!

PLEASE help me!!!!:???:

It looks as though your second contract SIM has not been cancelled. It's bad enough being hounded for 1 contract, never mind for another you do not use. I think you should pursue the cancellation of this and get them to backdate the charges to reflect the phone/SIM has never been used.