Do I need Statement of Evidence ?

biker69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I am in the process of reclaiming £1500 + Court Costs for my son from Barclays. They made a silly offer so following advice and using templates from Money Saving Expert I started with MCOL. Barclays have now decided to defend the case. After filling out an Alloction Questionaire using the Draft Order for Directions template from your site, the Judge has agreed to this. We have have a date set for Walsall County Court on 9th Aug 2007. I have untill 29th June to provide the documents referred to in the Draft Order for Directions, I have downloaded the Court Bundle, Early Day Motion, and OFT Summary from your site. I have the summary and schedule of charges together with the correspondence to date. Do I need to includethe Statement of Evidence as shown in Peter Rabbit v Barclays? If so how can I download it? Feeling a bit vulnerable now, but dads can do any thing eh? Many Thanks.

Do I need to includethe Statement of Evidence as shown in Peter Rabbit v Barclays? If so how can I download it?

Just highlight all the text , press Ctrl + C to copy. Open a Word doc and press Ctrl + V to paste. You can the edit/ format before printing out.
  • Haha 1