style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well good morning MTM.....................nice try .....shame you didn't quite make it:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

152 posts all by yourself tho'.....that deserves a round of applause:D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

152 posts all by yourself tho'.....that deserves a round of applause:D :D

Just a shame there's no-one else to hear it..........;)

so..........as I'm "working from home" this morning;)

I could pop on here every now and then;)

and write something inane:p

so that when the girls drift back along;)

some of them nursing hangovers:D :D :D

they could sneak in and nick 6K:D

because if you think

I'm going to sit here

on my own, talking to myself for three hours

like a complete muppet:p

or MTM:D :D

then you're wrong:p :p :p

but then again..............

I might just be forced........

to keep writing absolutely nothing at all.........

of any interest.........

to anyone, until I get fed up;)

......................which is right now:p

MTM...................6K........ya welcome to it:D