I'm a Newbie - Kirsty B vs Barclays

kirsty.hiya
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry to keep bothering everyone but I am at work and its hard to read thru the threads to find information without my boss seeing!

With reference to the New Strategy for AQ's and the below points:

The Claimant shall within 14 days of service of this order send to the Defendant and to the Court:

• a) A schedule setting out each charge repayment of which is sought, showing the date, amount, and reason given (if any) for that charge being made;Your schedule of charges that you have created (best to make one using the CAG spreadsheets if you can as they auto update for you)

• b) Copies of any statement or other document relied upon as showing that each and every charge has been made; Copies of all the statement pages that show a charge, and highlighted or someway pointed out

• c) A statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as tending to show that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise; These are the bits from the AQ that will show that the charges are unlawful, this includes the relevant acts and legislation, and OFT reports etc.

• d) Copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon. Basically this is the rest of the full AQ, including the case numbers of completed or decided cases from the CAG library

Exactly what documentation should I send to the court for points C and D?

Again.... Thank you all for your help! xx

As above, I'm sure someone will add to it if I missed stuff out.

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

Thank you!! I'm slowly managing to piece it all together and its starting to make more sense now. Is there anywhere that I can get copies of the office of fair trading report april 2006 and house of commons early day motion may 2006 which I have seen referred to?

Guys,

Was just reading that strike out thread for when you get sent your AQ and you request that the defendents defence is striken out because its a template etc etc. Can I submit something like this with my in depth POC's? Or should this be used only when filling out an AQ (which I have never been sent just to remind you) what do you think?

Sorry to keep bothering everyone but I am at work and its hard to read thru the threads to find information without my boss seeing!

With reference to the New Strategy for AQ's and the below points:

The Claimant shall within 14 days of service of this order send to the Defendant and to the Court:

• a) A schedule setting out each charge repayment of which is sought, showing the date, amount, and reason given (if any) for that charge being made;

• b) Copies of any statement or other document relied upon as showing that each and every charge has been made;

• c) A statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as tending to show that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise;

• d) Copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon.

Exactly what documentation should I send to the court for points C and D?

Again.... Thank you all for your help! xx

a) Your schedule;

b) Your statements showing the charges. Alternatively the list of charges which the bank provided under your S.A.R - (Subject Access Request);

c) A statement of evidence - see post #55 below.

d) All the statutues and case law on which your claim relies. Ie, UTCCR's, UCTA's, SOGA, case law, etc. You'll find all of this in the Basic Court Bundle.

Hope that helps Kirsty

saint :)

Thanks Saint. I cant unzip at work and my laptop at home is broken but I am managing to find bits here and there on this site so hopefully Im putting it all together right. I'm going to sort through everything tonight and then ask you guys if I'm doing/sending the right things tomorrow. If I get it wrong i will be so mad at myself!

Cheers!! xx

Whoop Whoop!!

I'm sure whooping in public forums is frowned upon! lol

Have a good weekend everyone! I'm off home (and to annoy Paul quinn on the phone some more!)

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Sorry I couldnt get on here any sooner, work has been manic this week. Hope you're all well.

I have finally completed my court bundle so can someone please have a quick flick thru what im sending and let me know that all is okay?! Better to be safe than sorry...

Firstly Im sending in the request to get the defence struck out and alongside this i have included all necessary attachments detailed on the relevant thread on this forum.

Secondly as per the judges request detailed on page 1 of this thread I have included a statement of evidence which I also sourced on this forum, copy letters which were sent to me from barclays offering me £1000 in full and final settlement and also copies of the automated letters they send out when I go overdrawn etc. I have enclosed the relevant copies of Barclays T&C's from the year which I opened my account. Copies of other relevant documents found on this forum ie a statement from BBC news, info re the early day motion, office of fair trading statement. I also included a detailed particulars of claim including my account number and sort code etc.

I also used the excel spreadsheet to do a new schedule of claim for my charges and a copy of that is enclosed along with my copy bank statements.

Do you think its good to go?

xx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would touch base with everyone as I dont get on here very often.

Court bundle has now been sent.

Guess its just a waiting game now, until I hear back from them.

Hope you are all well. Will be in touch when I have some news.

Thanks everyone!

K xx