hi everybody

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey there truth lover, just read your post. I nearly did the same, thankfully a friend gave me the details of Maryn Lewis's web site, so am now doing it all myself. Martyn's web site says, as much as this is not the best way to reclaim your money(as you get far less back), it is still a proven way of getting some back. It just means the legal company gets a big chunk of your money for doing something you could have done yourself. On the upside it does mean you don't have to worry yourself with the sometimes long-winded process of sending letter after letter. I don't suppose you could cancel the process now, or is it too late. Also make sure you don't pay anything upfront or if they lose your case. God Luck anyway & hope you at least get some money back. PP

Have you signed a contract with this company.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

thanks for worm welcome to the forum and thanks to your replays,unfortunately the process is way on and i can not really stop it now however i didn't pay any money up front and they will charge me only if they are successful with the claim i just have to wait and see what happens

Check the T&C's to see if you can cancel the process.

If it was me I would rather claim my charges back and get 100% rather than paying someone a fee of up to 25%.

See what you can do.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

The fees could be 40% or even higher...Please look again..

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

there fees are 25% i know is a lot but at least i don need to get involved because i am too busy at the moment and really don want to start whole thing again from beginning and wait for another three months.Other thing i am taking on is I have credit card machine provided by streamline on 15th of february i have taken transaction for £1500 over the phone card got authorized i provided the goods three months later streamline send me a latter saying that owner of the card denied authorization for the transaction and that i didn't follow procedure and streamline went and took money strait from my account they also told me that i was a victim of crime and that i should go to police which was completely misleading cos police said they are not dealing with credit card crime since first of april an is up to bank to investigate properly but the way they dealt with it was completely disgusting because all they did was put all blame on me and empty my account and case closed.I have wrote them the letter of complain which they responded to and promise to give me the answer within the seven days if the answer is negative i am intending to take the case to financial ombudsman and even to the court if necessary because i believe that what they did was completely illegal and as a small business this charge is really hurting.If anybody have any advise or similar experience please let me know

Not again!!

Can we please remember to use punctuation and paragraphs like we were taught to at school.

Thank you

PPMAN

PPMAN159

Itv is not the spelling that cuases the problem-it is the fact that the post appears as one long sentance and as such it takes longer to read and to work out what it is that the poster is actually asking for advice on.

PPMAN159