Absolute clarification, and your experiences, for unsigned copy of cca, by creditors

MRMURPHY
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would like absolute answers to what is the situation, when a creditor, whether the original creditor or not, produce an agreement that has not been signed by the creditor.

1)the opinion of oft, trading standards seem to differ to some opinions on this forum? Who is correct?

2)what way will a court look at, if you go for removal of default etc on these grounds (has anyone actually done it)

3)can the dca take you to court and win? What are the grounds for them winning.

4)as i personally have had no success from any regulatory bodies on any issues, i would prefer to not use this route.

5)do the same rules apply when a debt has been sold on, ie new creditor same as old?

Charges claim nearly sorted, now taking on anything thats left..

Also, does any one have any experience of this exact situationa nd had any success. Can you tell me about it?

Charges claim nearly sorted, now taking on anything thats left..

RBS have no credit agreement for my credit card and "discharged" the debt simply upon me asking for a copy of the agreement. They are refusing to remove default but I will take them to court over this once my charge reclaims are complete. Trading standards take the view that they shouldnt file the default info but the Information Commissioner takes an opposing view. Thankfully Trading Standards have recently written to the IC on this matter and asked them to reconsider their position - at the moment we are waiting to see what the response will be. If you do a search under LACORS then you should get more information on this recent correspondence between the two.

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.