Action from Abbey

sandiebabe46
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have put the paper for court action in, the court has sent Abbey the summons etc. Today Abbey have paid £545.00 into my account without my knowledge ie no correspondance from them to me. Can someone please advice me on what to do as this amount is no where near the orignal claim of £4436.97. I have no signed any papers from Abbey saying that I accept this amount.I am very angree at this amount. Thanks.:-x

Sandie, you will get a letter eventually saying that it is a gesture of good will.

you then write to them accepting as partial settlement only and continue with your claim, on your spreadsheet, put this amount in , on the date in went in as Misc refund and a minus figure with the figure, it will then give you the total amount of your claim, hope this helps

• Haha 1

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Its ok, Lulu is the cat :-)

if you prefer, you can just transfer the money to a parachute account, they cant take it back, but wait until you see the letter from them in case they try and pull a fast one and add something about full and final settlement which you will not be accepting in that case

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed