Auriol Vs LTSB ****WON****

auriol
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK, my husband and I are claiming charges on each of our LTSB Classic Visa cards, and our joint bank account.

We are still waiting for my husband's statements, and we only just received the bank account ones over the weekend; so those are at the 'letters to and fro' stage.

I filed MCOL for my credit card on 13th May, and I would have put in a request for a default judgement tomorrow, but they have acknowledged today.

What happens now? Anyone in a similar situation? I'm not too worried if I lose this one, as it's only £175, but I don't want to make a mistake with the bank account, as that's around £1800!

Hi

Lloyds have 28 days from the date it was served to enter a defence. You will then receive a copy of their defence and you may receive an Allocation Questionnaire to fill in. These links will help you to fill it in if you get one:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

If you don't get an AQ, read this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html?highlight=dispensed+AQ

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

• Haha 1

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 2 weeks later...

The bit I don't understand is how long do they have to file a defence.

Is it 28 days from the date they were served the paperwork (deemed served 19th May), or 28 days from when they acknowledged service (2nd June) or 28 days from the date of the court paperwork telling me they intended to contest (4th June)

Sorry to sound stupid, but I don't want to be phoning the court too early, but neither do I want to give them any longer than they're allowed!

Hi

28 days from when it was served, so 28 days from 19th May.

Barty:)

Lloyds TSB did not respond, so I've just filed requesting a default judgement.

What happens now?

OK, I've checked MCOL, and my request for default judgement has been granted.

What happens now, do Lloyds get a set amount of time to pay me, or do I have to do anything else? Can they appeal at this point, or is the case closed?

There is a certain amount of tolerance in terms of dates, so they could still file a defence and have the default set aside.

• Haha 1

My advice has hardly any legal foundation whatsoever, however you never know it it might just work!

:cool:

NatWest Prelim 07.10.206

LBA 21.10.2006

MCOL 30.10.2006

Acknowledgment of Service 06.11.2006

Offer of approx 50% £2200.00 22.11.2006

Full settlement £4500 received 03.01.2007

Smile settled in full

Barclaycard settled in full

RBS Worldwide settled in full

Lloyds TSB settled in full £750.00

Lloyds TSB settled in Full £275.00 11.04.2007

Lloyds TSB business account £1376.00 AQ filed

Lloyds TSB Business account settled in full 21.05.07

They usually allow 2/5 days, I note the 19th was a Saturday, which legally should make no difference in practice it does.

My advice has hardly any legal foundation whatsoever, however you never know it it might just work!

NatWest Prelim 07.10.206

LBA 21.10.2006

MCOL 30.10.2006

Smile settled in full

Any further developments?

NatWest Prelim 07.10.206

LBA 21.10.2006

MCOL 30.10.2006

Smile settled in full

Hi!

I've received the written confirmation from the court that the judgement has been entered, and there is nothing new when I log in to my moneyclaim online account.

How long do you think I should leave it, and what should I do next?

Thanks for your interest and ongoing support.

Any further developments?

Just got home and opened today's post.

There is a letter from SC&M in full and final settlement, dated the day after the default judgement, although the cheque is dated the day before.

The cheque is for the full amount I claimed (charges plus s69 interest plus court fee), plus quite randomly 37p, which I'm presuming is additional interest up to the date they sent the settlement.

Well done, congratulations!!!!:D

I'll change your title to **WON** for you - remember to fill in the survey, and also please consider a donation.;)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

GaryH,

I'm just waiting for some funds to clear into my paypal account, and the donation will then be on it's way!

Thanks!

Many thanks - much appreciated.

Welcome to the winners enclosure!:)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Donation made.

It's not a lot, but I will keep donating with every win.

Out of interest, I've seen posting about giving the site my litigation details. On every settlement, I have filled out the survey. Do you need any further information? It asks people to PM moderators, but I have yet to find a moderator with inbox space!

Let me know what you need and in what format, and where to post/send it, and I will duly oblige! Anything to help our a site that has been a godsend to me!

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I've just got my credit card statement, and they've paid up twice!

SC&M sent me a cheque for £176, and LTSB have also credited my credit card balance with £176.

Had I better point out their mistake to them?