Kelly vs HSBC

kkelly5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey All

No response received to my first letter dated 22nd May. Letter 2 sent special delivery 6th June £790.00 outstanding so heres hoping.

Has anyone lost yet?

Also Sent my letters to HSBC Bank, Coventry DSC, Harry Weston Road, Binley, CV3 2TQ can someone confirm if this is okay? Hope it doesn't have to go to court but am prepared to go all the way!!

Cheers

Keith

Hey All

No response received to my first letter dated 22nd May. Letter 2 sent special delivery 6th June £790.00 outstanding so heres hoping.

Has anyone lost yet?

Also Sent my letters to HSBC Bank, Coventry DSC, Harry Weston Road, Binley, CV3 2TQ can someone confirm if this is okay? Hope it doesn't have to go to court but am prepared to go all the way!!

Cheers

Keith

the address should be fine as they all end up in the same pot anway, one person has lost their case, however it was in the infancy of these type of cases, and they lost on a technicality, was a natwest one i think

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

Okay well HSBC now have 7 days left to respond before I refer them to court.....and now they have £75.00 of new charges pending on my account. Am sending the following additional letter does it sound okay?

----------------------------------------------------------

Further to my letter of 6th June 06 requesting repayment of £790.50 in unlawful bank charges to which you have failed to respond. I notice there are now an additional £75.00 of pending charges on my bank account. As you are well aware these fees have been ruled extortionate and unlawful.

I am requesting that the additional £75.00 of charges are cancelled in full before they are applied to my account. In the event of these charges being applied they will either be added to my existing claim at the court stage or form the basis of a new claim.

You now have 7 days to respond to my original claim and failure to comply with my request in full will result in court action being taken on or after 20th June 06.

Yours faithfully,

----------------------------------

Cheers for your help everyone!

Keith

Well no response from HSBC after 3 letters. Filed with the court today so we will see what happens. Slightly nervous but hopefully they wont submit a defence. 2nd claim is going to start for new £75 charges I mention in previous post.

dont be nervous, the bank may submit a defence, but again dont worry they are just trying to use your fear against you, so that you will give up,

dont do that, you'll get any support you need from us here, keep us posted

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation