conalot v yorkshire bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well its monday 12pm ahhhhhhhhh lol am on the vodka medicinal of course nerves an that lol hic pre nite jitters are fading in a haze of alchol hic hic low top is ironed (hope is a chap judge lol) lucky wonder bra is out wot mor can a girl do !!!!!! cya tomora guys xxxxx

Get yourself to bed conalot with a pint of water, lol! Judges aren't all blokes these days so wear something conservative with a small c. It's a big day tomorrow so maybe even a mug of hot milk to relax you will help. You need to be very sharp to keep one step ahead.

Easy for me to talk. I'm not the one in court, but seriously give yourself the best chance you can.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

thanks but the milk will make me sick never liked it as a kid eurgh!!!! sod it done wot i can am not gonna sleep so am painting lol but dont worry folks am a nites worker any way so is normal to be awake for me will be on top form 2morrow an the years of elecution lessons will be useful lol (mam will be pleased ) am gonna kick but watch this space an YB can kiss my ass!!!!!!! this will be for you all my friends an am gratful to you all xxxx am eating my curry an off to land of nod bye for now

dont panic chaps am ok lol an will win an was only messing about the low cut top thing we all know judges dont go that way (ooops) i have a bit of insider info on these things an am not intimidated by them at all so chin up guys just playing grew up with legal system etc in my face so will be ok thanks though is cool will post straight away as i get back so you know what happened bye for now am of to bed xxxxx

How did things go for you today?

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Come on Jeanette. You're keeping us in suspense here.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Am here guys an you wont believe what has happened .

1) An hour an half before was to turn up at court in person as told to do the postman delivered a letter from YB with instrutions for telephone conference

2) Rang courts as was unsure if was to go to court to do this or not they said didnt have to go to court just do it from home (relieved about that to be honest)

3) Did as requested an dialled numbers as given to be connected to other parties 15 min before was due to start (12.10 was start time) could hear another person breathing an rustling paperwork after 10 min of being on phone I thought was judge an YB were doing usual an not gonna appear (was hoping to be honest)

WELL I SAT ........AN SAT.......AN WAITED.......AN SAT.................WAITED......WAITED...could still hear other person but no speaking an still SAT WAITING.....for an hour !!!!!! then at last a voice was the banks barrister who was on phone not judge introduced himself as ANTON TININON an he said that wasnt sure if we had been forgotten about that we couldnt just sit here on off chance the judge would appear all day so he offered to ring the courts an see what was going on an find out what time we could expect the judge to be there as he said sometimes the case before could of over run etc so i waited on the phone for him to get back to me.

After 5 min he did an said that the court was aware we were both there waiting for hearing to begin since 11.55 an it was a cock up on behalf of BT as the judge even though had numbers as we did to connect to hearing he dosent do that !!!!! BT are to connect us when both parties are on the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so he said we dont have to stay on phone any longer an he said that what will probably happen is the judge will make a judgement on what he has already or will allocated another day for a conference......

Is it me or is this a damn disgrace am furious am no further forward I cant put into words how annoyed at this min i am UNBELIEVABLE

Good grief Jeanette that is a disgrace. BT needs a flaming good rollicking for that! I hope the judge finds them in contempt of court.:-x

is it me or is it damn rude that the court new we we there an just left us even though they had the number an pass code to connect i am sooooooo disgusted with the whole thing might not be important to them but is to me am very insulted at the way i have been treated by the bank an courts etc

So now i just sit an wait on the of chance i hear something I think not am going to calm down an ring court myself an see what is going to happen now an am thinking of composing a letter to judge aswell but am going to calm down first as i might get his back up at min am that angry

I thought you meant BT were at fault. Well I must admit if a judge is going to order a telephone hearing you might expect him to make sure he's part of it. Just phone the court yourself and ask their version of events.

am so damn disgusted have never ever been this furious who the hell do they think they are cant a judge use his bloody finger like normal folk am sure a tea boy would help am wanting to swear soooooooooooo badly at min

I can understand that, but what's done is done. I guess the worst thing is that you had psyched yourself up, what you wanted to say, not sure what to expect, possibly anticipating nearing the end of your claim, and then ........ SILENCE.

Just take comfort in that you are prepared for when things are re-arranged, although I would suggest you object to a telephone conference, unless you are assured a tea boys finger will be available for the judge. (I think that might sound rather rude, but you know what I mean).;)

believe me i ment it to be rude but was to polite to type it. am going to write to judge an point out to him the unfairness that i have suffered in the way my claim has been delt with an request judgement on basis of YB defaulting back in july will post it before sending in case im a bit harsh lol

Succinctly put GB

So Jan The Judge will Judge or reallocate does that mean he has more to go on from you, with regard to judgment?

I mean If he couldnt Judge before then whats changed? bit like an mechanic who cant mechanic :mad:

Chin Up Jan,I know you have the strength to see this through.

"I am more than prepared to repay any money I have borrowed, IF they are prepared to refund any money THEIR agreement doesnt allow them to charge me." Tamadus

Thanks couldnt put it better myself :D

am not taking this lying down if shoe was on other foot as i have been few times had a few dealings with courts (ooops fines etc dont panic) an i defaulted by ignoring court letters the warrant officer would be at my door by now for non payment so why is it that the bank is still getting away with it an even the judge isnt taking my claim seriously it seems well few grand at small claims might be small change to them but is a hell of amount to little old joe public an think they need reminding of this in a polite way of course !!!!!!!!! ill say thank you when get money lmao

AM IN NEED OF HELP PLEASE...

AM DEVASTATED AT UNFAIRNESS AM SICK TO MY STOMACHE GUYS THERE MUST BE SOMETHING I CAN DO ABOUT THIS?????????????????

I rang courts myself short while ago as i wanted to know what score was after yesterdays fiasco.

not that dont trust word of YBs representative!!!:rolleyes:

but thought it best to go straight to organ grinder an find out what happens next.

to start with there was no note on my file at all about yesterday after i had explained what had happened she couldnt see anything about it anywhere so wanted to put me on hold!!! on my mobile so asked her to ring me back as low on credit an thought of another penny out of my pocket made me feel bit sick .... she said oh no we cant do that cant ring mobiles (she sounded very young so fair enough) i told her that they hd done it the other day so didnt see why couldnt today.

RANG BACK TO INFORM ME THAT THE JUDGE HAD DECIDED THAT ANOTHER TIME AN DAY BE ALLOCATED FOR MY CLAIM WHICH WAS THEN TOLD WOULDNT BE TILL SOMETIME IN NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WAS THERE ANY POINT IN ME PAYING FOR THE STAY TO BE REMOVED IN FIRST PLACE BET MY HEARING IS HMMMM 3 WEEKS AFTER TEST CASE

I HAVE WON BY DEFAULT FOR GODS SAKE

HAVE FOLLOWED AN DONE ALL WAS REQUESTED BY COURTS

UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING I CAN DO ABOUT THIS ITS A DISGRACE IM SUFFERING

THE JUDGE ORDERED HEARING AN WAS ONE THAT DIDNT BOTHER TO BE THERE (OOOPS WAS BTs FAULT:confused: )

IM NOT GIVING UP ILL SCREAM FROM ROOF TOPS IF I HAVE TO OR CAMP ON COURT STEPS TILL I GET A FAIR HEARING IS IT ME OR IS THIS ALL WRONG WRONG WRONG

All I can think of is for you to make a formal complaint in writing, making your points. If you think it isn't worth having a stay hearing now, you could ask to withdraw the application and have the money back as the chances are that the case against the OFT will be imminent and it won't be worth wasting your time or the courts.

• 2 weeks later...

well caggers got my letter with new date for stay hearing what a surprise 12th feb im not impressed or shocked by this pointless date as the test case is in january is there any point to it apart from taking more cash from me........:mad:

Unfortunatley Jeanette I think it is just a waiting game at the moment I know it is so frustrating after all the hard work we have put in and I doubt if the majority of judges are strong enough to stand up and be counted, a much easier life for them to just sit back and count their court fees for which they have done sod all, just yet another rip off...:(

justice only if if you can afford it is the way it works in this country .......am not shocked an am not giving up but thanks for the support from everyone its good to know you are not on your own thanks again to you all:)