Juan v Lloyds TSB

Juan_Moment
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

SAR sent with Payment of £10. requesting ALL data held on my account since opening.

Received a reply 01/06/07.

Theyve actually taken the £10 fee. [no worries, ill get it back later..LOL]

They have supplied me with a list of charges.

OOOps not what I asked for.

Letter of Non Compliance on its way.

it is actually what you have asked for , statements are sent by some banks but not all list of charges are sent out as standard by ltsb you ask for all charges relating to your account as statements can be charged at £5-£10 each but as i said some banks send out statements instead but they do not have to, ltsb have complied , just use these to work out your claim , it is also easier that trawling through statements to pick out charges they've done some of the work for you , lisa

it is actually what you have asked for
no its not what WAS asked for was copy statements which would include all transactions, their list only shows charges,,
statements can be charged at £5-£10 each but as i said some banks send out statements instead but they do not have to,
They CAN charge this per statement but as it was ONE request for all records, the MAX fee is £10.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

just found this don't know if that clarifys the matter

:We try not to use the phrase "copy statements" since these are not technically covered by the Data Protection Act. The Data Protection Act covers your transaction records. Banks, however, find it much easier to supply you with copy statements. Earlier information may be supllied on Microfiche printouts.