Lellypea v RatNest - Ding Dong Round 2 !

lellypea
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having been lurking in the undergrowth for weeks - sneaking out for the odd post here and there. Now it's time to get going.

As per my signature - already had 16K out of the Rats. Now it's pre 6 year ...and considering CCI..... on joint and hubs a/c.

Have statements going way back, but also sent DSAR in March for early 90's - and guess what - despite some 14 letters - nothing older than 6 yrs been sent. Thought in meantime I would get going with period covered by my statements.

Preparing to send LBA but still a bit unsure on one or two issues:

Using Vamps spready with CCI at u/a o/d rate 29.69% totals were

ridiculously big. Considering arranged o/d rate instead. One or two people have advised me to 'forget' CCI and go for stat 8% as laws involved with combining CCI and Lim Act are tricky. Uncertain tho - want to get it right, and don't want to lose the bargaining tool of the CCI if at all possible.

So....even after months of reading... still a bit unsure and feeling I'm not quite ready to jump on the hampster wheel yet until I've firmed up a bit more on all the issues involved. You know what it's like - as all this knowledge is evolving - you just when you think you've got it straight ...

- whoops - you spot something new.....and off you go again......

Thanks to everyone who've helped me so far .... Glenn, Paul, Bill, Seminole etc, and all the threads I've 'devoured' in the wee small hours.

Cheers

Lel

2006 RatNest - Personal a/c:

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim, Oct Settled in full £7,000

2006 RatNest - Ltd Co a/c

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim, Oct Settled in full £8,000

2006 RatNest - Hub's a/c

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim,Sept Settled in full £1,000

Hi Lel. welcome to the NatWest forum.

Keep us informed on progress - ther is plenty of help here

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales