Chris Vs. HSBC!

chrisdodd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just been to the post office to send HSBC a letter requesting details of the charges I've incurred since my 18th birthday!

I'll keep you posted....

Chris

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

- James Dean

• 2 weeks later...
.... Still nothing :(

did you send the preliminary letter from the template library (with the £10 included)

or one that you wrote yourself?

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

yes sorry i meant dpa request, not prelim letter, anyway have they cashed your cheque?

• Confused 1

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

Sadly I don't have a cheque book, so i sent cash, I'm concerned that they will say they never recieved it, but ho-hum!

- James Dean

Sadly I don't have a cheque book, so i sent cash, I'm concerned that they will say they never recieved it, but ho-hum!

if the occasion ever materialises again, go to the post office and get them to make out a postal order, and send that with your request

I would have tried that, but again there would have been no proof of them recieving it / cashing it in (as far as I'm aware - I searched the post office website for like half an hour!)

- Still not heard anything :(

Chris

- James Dean

it really can take up to the full 40 days, if by then you've still heard nothing, come back and we'll sort it out ;)

I would have tried that, but again there would have been no proof of them recieving it / cashing it in (as far as I'm aware - I searched the post office website for like half an hour!)

- Still not heard anything :(

Chris

you can get proof i had to send out hundreds of these in my last job. Just make sure you have to giro number and ring alliance and leicester. i cant remember the number tho

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all!

It's been well over the 40 days now, and i haven't even recieved ANYTHING!

I've been to the information comissioners website, but their electronic form thingy is broken.

:(

- James Dean