Megan V Capital One

megan34
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Capital one - £1622.66p - mcol - DEEMED SERVED ON MAY 5TH

Capital one - £632.69p - mcol - DEMMED SERVED ON MAY 11TH

Capital one - £ 353.15p - mcol - DEEMED SERVED ON MAY 11TH

OK - Ive won!!!!

I kept reading about others winning and was starting to think I would be the one who ended up going to court but this morning got 2 letters - first one said final offer was £440 - no way would they offer any more it was FINAL - also enclosed was ana cceptance form . 2nd letter I opened say they are correct in applying their charges - blah blah.... but as a goodwill gesture they were going to refund the total amount asked for - £1622.66p!

They say I need to write and inform court that they are paying up and to stop the case going any further hmn...... think I'll wait until I have the check in my little mitts first . not that I dont trust them.......:)

• 1 month later...

Hi Megan

I have one in against Lloyds. Asked the court about what is going on and was told they are weeks behind in dealing with cases. Maybe an idea to call your local court and ask.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the template library under wasted costs order- Bankfodder says:

This application can be made by letter without a fee and there is no risk involved.

You should keep your estimate of the time which you have spent moderate and convincing.

You must lay out the work you have done and the expenses you have covered systematically in a spreadsheet.

To make a wasted costs order you must supply:-

• Application letter
  • Draft order
  • Schedule of costs incurred and time spent
  • list of settled cases for your bank taken from our litigation section (best entered into a spreadsheet) - just list the claim number and the bank and amount settled.

I submitted one for £47 , today it came back from the court with a letter stating that I can apply on an N244 application form together with a draft order but the fee for the application is £35. cheque or postal order to be made payable to 'HMCS'.

They have returned all my forms I sent them - the ones I was told on the forum to send - and it was supposed to not cost anything to do this - how come they are now charging? it isnt worth taking a gamble and paying out £35 to claim back £47.:eek: