Halifax have told me to Go Away!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Hope someone can help me. I sent my prelim and LBA letters to Halifax - both times I have had letters basically telling me to go away as they weren't going to bother responding before 18th June. Apparently they're too busy to try and keep their customers happy. Hmph.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I understand that my next step is to file a claim on Moneyclaim - is this right? I called Halifax today to say that I received their latest 'thanks for the letter no go away' note and notified them of my intention to go to court and they basically said (over the phone) that they can't help me, they can't move complaints forward and they are sorry I'm a tad cheesed off at being ripped off over three grand in charges.:evil:

Am I right to go to Money Claim now or should I wait until their June deadline after all? I'm getting a bit nervous as HSBC settled far earlier than this and the whole going to court thing is a wee bit scary.:o

Any advice gratefully received.

MoggyLover

HSBC - April 2007 - WON! Over £2k

Halifax - June 22 2007 - WON! - Over £4k

Power to the People!!

You set the deadlines, not them!!

File your claim and get your money back.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

"i wish we had money claim online in scotland."

Me too :(

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.