Wileman V HSBC

MiaValentina
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi mia

well its about 80%

taking it further could take a few months, add on court fees (although you'd get these back), you could then add on the 8% statutory interest but also stress you out!

£1017 is still a good amount of money that you probably thought you'd never see again.

trying to give you both sides here but only you know your circumstances & how soon you need the money.

Hi pinkdutchess, well thankyou but i was thinking more along the lines of i dont need anymore stress in my life, but hoping people would say the same.

I'll take the money. I will let you know when money is in account and you can put me in your winning section ;)

I did get offered very nearly my full amount.

They deducted £7.50 for a cancelled check and £20.00 for an agreed overdraft fee.

The 8% interest amounted to £107.07 that i would get in court i tried to claim back from them.

I have just checked my letter from them and they have calculated it wrong! they have short changed me, i should have had the offer of £1130 not £1017!

I have sent the agreement letter back now so too late, oh well i want my money before they change their minds!

I sent my claim letter direct to 8 canada square, london to the chief executive :)

Anyway thats how i did it.

Goodluck everyone x

• 4 weeks later...