Raymac vs Lloyds TSB

raymac
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter yesterday from Lloyds Solicitors agreeing to pay the final £487.00 I was claiming within 10 days once they receive a contract they want me to sign. So in total I have claimed back £1287.00 back from Lloyds!!

I started asking the for the money back in May to which I never received a reply to my five letters. Only When I started Legal action on July 10th this has moved very quickly from £750.00 settlement offer being credited to my bank which I rejected to their Solicitors agreeing to pay the rest of the balance yesterday.

What I would advise anybody claiming money back is to send the bank 3 letters setting out resonable time limits. If no response which I had start legal acion. They only seem to take the claim seriously when you start legal action.

Make sure you cross out any terms you do not agree to before you sign. This will not delay your claim.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

Help- I need some advice. Last Friday (20th July) I sent a signed contract back to Lloyds TSB solicitors agreeing to terms so I could get my final £487.00 from them. With the news lastnight about OFT going to court today and bank suspending payments, does anybody know if I will get my money? It's been 7 days but I've heard nothing. Will I have to wait like all the other people claiming their money back even though I have been offered a settlement.

I'm thinking about claiming back my credit card charges- is lastnights news going to affect/delay this claim?

Hi Raymac,

In response to the above

Q: What if I have already been made an offer?

A: We will stand by any offer to settle a complaint or court claim that we have already made to our customers. If you have received an offer to settle from us which is still outstanding we will be writing to you again shortly. Our letter will explain that customers have two months to decide whether to refuse our offer and wait for the decision in the test case. If you do choose to refuse an offer, and return the settlement amount to us, your complaint will be held and recorded by us until there is a final decision in the test case. We will then contact you again as soon as possible to finally resolve your complaint.

Taken From:

Lloyds TSB - Answers to questions on bank charges

SwissT

THE VIEWS POSTED BY MYSELF ARE STRICTLY MY OWN OPINION AND CANNOT BE RELIED ON FOR LEGAL PURPOSES.

IF IN DOUBT, CONTACT A QUALIFIED LEGAL EXPERT

SWISSTONI