GE Money - Unclear Abrreviations, They're Getting Away With It!

missjoy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

UNCLEAR ABBREVIATIONS FROM GE MONEY - I feel thats a good place to start this topic! :mad:

I want this topic for people not sure what to do about GE Monies ridiculous abbreviations for informing us what we have been charged for on our statements!

Just what is the deal with GE Money? I sent off for statements for a £10,000 loan i had, which was secured on my house. I actually had the loan through First National but then it changed hands to GE Money in a takeover or whatever. The loan is paid in full now, but ive a few hundred pounds to claim in the usual charges.

Anyway, the "statements" arrived - but what a load of garbage! LOADS of pages & a list of abbreviations - many abbreviations that appeared in my statements were missing from the list they sent!! As for "the statements" - what a laugh! Pages upon pages of basically what i call rubbish, not likely to be understood by anyone unless employed by GE Money!! Others have to be in this boat!

Im very frustrated! Ive searched for a while but have pretty much drawn a blank! I know its some kind of delying tactic, ive had my statements since January so its deffo put me off claiming!

What have others done when you get your bundle of alleged statements & just what the feck is the "rosa calculator"?? We need to start fighting GE Money, IMHO they need a thread of their own!!! What have others done to get simplicity from GE Money??

I want this thread for everyone! If im put off i can imagine others are in the same position! We need all the help we can get - what have you done in the fight against these dragons?? Me, sadly, nothing yet - im so annoyed!!!

:evil:THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

:evil:

Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

This company are the equivalent of the Ryman South League ( no offence to the teams that play in it) i was promised a reply within 4 weeks concerning my complaint of a "£200 plucked out of the air from Mars" administration charge for settling up my secured loan.Not a mention of it in the Terms & Conditions.One of their so called customer service staff had the nerve to tell me "well sir we can't put everything in our T's & C's"

This reply just sums this company up, anyway as you've already guessed still waiting for that reply,now in its 5th week.