GLAD vs HALIFAX ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tilly and thanks for your support. It's a great feeling and it's cheered me up as this morning I got my AQ through for the ShAbbey- who aren't quite so obliging and have to fork out another £100 for that.But hey celebartions tonight!!!:p

CONGRATULATIONS...!!!!

I am sooo chuffed for you! Well done. :D :D

That is a cracking amount to see appear in your account!

Have a fun weekend, Champers indeed!! :lol: :lol:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Well I received a lovely! letter from Paul Dean,customer relations manager which has the usual blurb in it and also states

However, on a purely commercial basis ,it will cost Halifax money to defend your claim in terms of legal costs that will be incurred.It is unlikely that Halifax will be able to recover these costs(even if the bank wins) because your claim will probably be allocated to the small claims track in which costs are generally not awarded.For this reason and without admission of liability Halifax is willing to refund you xxxxx in respect of the bank charges, xxxx in respect of interest and £120 court fee.

Please note that if an interest payment has been made this constitues "taxable income" and this should be dealt with by you and your tax office

Cheeky Devils:o