bobbyj v nationwide

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi fellow claimers

the deadline set with my LBA expires on 080507 so i have been preparing my court claim. i am thinking of doing this on line as opposed to the paper trail and was wondering does this route carry any less weight? and do i need to send my list of charges with the 8% column added to the court by paper?

Hi BobbyJ

There are many arguments for and against for completing online and the traditional N1 from the court. Personally i prefer the N1 as there is more room on there than online to get the particulars of the claim in. On occasion the banks have stated in their defence the particulars of the claim are not detailed enough on claims completed online.

On the side of online, it is quick, relatively easy and easier to track back when you want to check on the claim. However a lot of cases have been transferred from MCOL to the claimants local court. I beleive there are no remissions online either so if you are able to get a reduced or free fee for filing the case, you wont be able to online.

Hope this helps, have a look at the link on my signature for the pros and cons of this argument