SHV81 V Barclays...

shv81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone...

Right, I am ready to send the Subject Access Request letter but am already stuck and have a question.

I have more than one account, 1 account with Barclays and 2 with Woolwich mortgage. Do I send 3 £10 cheques or just one for all 3 accounts as it seems like they are at the same address at 1 Churchill Road, London.

Any urgent help would be great!!!

Thank you all....

Hi Cazkatjoe,

Thank you for your advice. I will do seperate cheques, I do hope they will return them though :)

I am going to the post office now, Barclays...here I come!!!!:D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Well, today I saw a big fat envelope coming through the door and I started grinning :D I just knew it, my long awated statement has arrived!!!

By the way, they didn't cash my cheque and neither did they return it :confused:

I calculated the charges and surprisingly It was less than I expected but £1325 is great nevertheless...with interest it would be £1,711.52.

I have printed out a preliminary letter and Schedule of Charges (without interest for now) and will send it off to One Churchill Place tomorrow. Giving them 14 days to pay up.

Good luck to everyone! :)

Thanks for the reminder Saintly, I honestly almost forgot about that. doh

Recorded delivery...recorded delivery...recorded delivery....

I think that should do, will be dreaming about it tonight! lol :D

• 2 years later...

Wow, just found my old thread (this one) and since not being here for a while I forgot about it.

An Update long overdue: Barclays sent letter saying the case was on hold due to Ofcom making their decisions.

Just out of interest, is it still worth pursuing this matter?

It has been a while since my last contact with them (June 2007)

Thank you all

Hi shv,

There are several threads here about the same topic. You can really only continue if you make a case based on your individual case with the bank as the mass claim process has come to a halt.

Have a read and come back if you have further Q's.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)