Charlatans!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Halifax/Bank of Scotland.

I worked for them for nearly 3years. I worked in their credit card dept. To say the least a lot of their practices are unfair and unjust.

I have a number of expamples i could type here.

Anyhow in relation to charges, i don't know haw many telling offs i got for refunding fee's:p !

They have various collection agencies they use:

Albion Collections - This is the Halifax!!

Blair Oliver Scott - Blair is for BANK, Oliver is for OFF, and Scott for SCOTLAND. They will come on and harrass the life of you, just don't give in. Once the account is disfunctional for 8months, they cease to to charge interest and charges.

They have a habit of stealing money from the halifax/bos current account/or freezing it, if your in arrears.

The worst thing about this is, if it falls over easter, or bank holiday w/end. Your screwed, cos the only people who can unfreeze this is the collections, and they seem to get a lot of time off, over these periods.

I left as they were shafting customers, and with chip and pin, they were starting to shaft as well.

If your pin is entered, and you claim its not yours, tough, cos the pin was entered. Now didn't i hear something on the news about 2weeks ago, that your details, and pin number can be retrieved from the pin pads??? very good system there!!!

Oh god you guys have got me started!!

You want to ahve a look at my thread - oh yes, i thought these were their methods.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.