Barclaycard, Littlewoods or Cabot?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am confused! I have been getting phonecalls from Cabot Financial regarding their purchase of my Barclaycard Littlewoods Account. So is this Barclaycard or Littlewoods?

I have a default I want looked at because I never received a default notification but who do I send this to?

Do I make a payment arrangement with Cabot in the meantime? They are calling daily but I don't know what to do.

Please help?!:confused:

It is not unusual for Cabot's first contact to be by phone. Next time they do, INSIST that they are to communicate ONLY by letter.

Simply say "I am not willing to talk to you. Please put everything in writing." And put the phone down straight away before they have a chance to respond.

Cabot most likely WILL respect your demand (one of the few who do), and you'll probably get a follow up letter within a few days. Let us know what appears, and we'll take things from there.

Important though, that you do NOT contact them first, do NOT admit or acknowledge any debt at all, and certainly do NOT make arrangements to pay them a penny. What they SAY you owe, and what you ACTUALLY owe may be two different things entirely, and we need to work on exactly what this is.