Ruthbridge Ltd & Hillesden Securities

LAN01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am really shattered after last night's drinking session (apologies for drunken posts lol) so will ahve a proper look in the morning and see what I can come up with.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

No problems Tiglet, the morning after syndrom eh? lol

I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Take care

Lan

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent :)

Good Evening,

If both Hillesden and Ruthbridge are stating that Welcome Finance is their client, or, that they act on behalf of them, the following is probable;

Ruthbridge act on behalf of Hillesden Securities (not Welcome Finance)..in their correspondence however, they want you to understand what and who the debt refers to, so rather than taking the time to make things clear (simply not in their remit), they make it look as though Welcome are in fact their client...they are not.

It is my guess, knowing Hillesden as well as i do, that they, as a company are ok with Ruthbridge doing this and if DLC (Hillesden) are stating that Welcome is their client also, it is because that in this case, they have not purchased the debt from Welcome, but are simply Managing the delinquent debt on Welcome' behalf and sub contracting out to a third party.

For the most part Hillesden are a debt purchase company and would normaly own the debt, but some of their portfolio relates to the above scenario.

Finally, as i have stated before, Ruthbridge do not take proceedings against anybody and all of the correspondence you receive from them and all of the nonsense they spout to you, is complete bluff. Some of the collectors may sound as if they know what they are talking about, but it is still all bluff becuase the more it sounds like you know what you are talking about, the more plausible it's acceptance.

Their motto is bull**** baffles brains, they just try to be a little more pursuasive with their style of bull****, that's all.

Good Luck

ITK

• Haha 1

Thanks for the insight ITK

I had gathered as much after reading one or two of your other posts. Ruthbridge have completely ignored my CCA request and as such I will be reporting them accordingly next week!!

I shall just wait and see what Hillesden do next

Lan

I need to respond to this agreement. Can someone please have a look and give an idea as to what I need to say to challange the integrity of the agreement.

Cheers

Am just subscribbing to your thread as my husband is in the same boat as you. Even the agreements are identical. His thread is

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/82783-welcome-finance-cca.html

I hope someone will be along soon to advise you. If you want advertise your thread on some of my threads. Ive been fortunate enough to of been offered alot of great advise from very intelligent people. :)

Hi 120805

I have copied the agreement onto your thread so people can see it, hopefully we can both get it all sorted out!! :)

• 1 month later...

Nothing at the moment, just sitting tight and waiting to see what they come up with next. Since Welcome aren't dealing with it themselves and the DCA's haven't provided any CCA except for Hillesden and they haven't bothered to chase me for it. I only CCA'd them as they were on my credit file and I didn't know what it was.

But I am ready to put up a fight if I have to.