littlewoods catalogue default removal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I got acopy of my credit report recently and there is a default on there from littlewoods catalogue now I never had a default from littlewoods catalogue i did use it but always paid , only problem is a don't know a/c no as it is four years ago or adress or contact details for littlewoods how do i go about getting this removed from my file , please help !!

Hi, I had exactly the same problem when I checked my credit file, a default from Littlewoods. I too had a catalogue with them years ago but the account was closed but never in debt and I was never aware of the default until I saw it on the report.

I was advised by forum members to send them a SAR letter with standard £10 cheque and ask for all the information they hold on you, all your statements and occasions where they manually intervened in your account. Also ask for original copies of the credit agreement you signed and the default notice (original signed). If they cannot supply these originally documents then you can refuse to acknowledge any debt.

Send letters to their head office at:

Littlewoods Shop Direct Group

Kershaw Avenue

Crosby

Liverpool, L72 0LG

And give them your name and address and also the address which the default shows up against. I also sent them a photocopy of my drivers licence as proof of ID.

I am still waiting for the documents from them but it is coming to the end of 40 days so hopefully they will arrive soon. I did get a letter to acknowledge my request and confirm that they found my account details.

When I get the statements I will make a reclaim of any late payment charges they have applied and also make it a specific of the claim that the default too is removed.

I hope this helps...