No Account Number

john10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Can Any One Help I Was With The Nat West In 1986 Through To 2000 Unfortunately I Have No Account Number And The Account Is Closed Down I Am Wondering Which Letter If There Is One Should I Send Asking For Account Details This Bank Sent Debt Collectors To My Door And It Was Only Charges They Were After

marie

Just send a SAR but put your name and address (or addresses if there has been more than one over the time period) instead of the account number and Nat West should supply the account number as part of the data the hold on you.

Steven

Hi Can Any One Help I Was With The Nat West In 1986 Through To 2000 Unfortunately I Have No Account Number And The Account Is Closed Down I Am Wondering Which Letter If There Is One Should I Send Asking For Account Details This Bank Sent Debt Collectors To My Door And It Was Only Charges They Were After

Theres a stickie (ABOVE) by nattie

Scott

• 2 months later...

What date was the SAR signed for? They have 40 days to comply from the date they received your request.

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Take no notice of them - they do like their little bits of fun! You've paid the £10 - and that's it, the cost of supplying your data (regardless of the number of accounts you have with them) is covered. Might be worth phoning on Monday (Joyce Tudor) and explaining this, along with the fact that they only have another 10 days to comply with your request. That should hopefully speed things up from their end! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.