Cca

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok I sent a letter requesting a CCA on a debt that ECI seem to think I owe, I sent along the £1 fee and they got back to me within two days saying they wre looking into but could take longer than the twelve days stated in my letter, anyway I stuck to the timeline and the 12 working days excluding the easter bank holidays etc was up on 18th april with still no CCA. Today one week into the calendar month to allow them I have received a SOA with a cover letter saying this is the documentation you recently requested and we trust you'll be intouch within the next 5 days to discuss things further.

Here's my question, obviously this is not the documentation I asked for, I am gonna write to them asking again for the original agreement but does the timescale start again or do they still have the rest of the calendar month to comply?

On the SOA it says the last payment received for this loan was 06/11/2001 and it has taken them up until february 2007 to take action on this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Moose,

NO!! The time scales do not start again, they have failed to comply with your CCA request within the time scales allowed. I would wait for the one calender month to expire before contacting them again when they will have committed an offence, informing them of their legal obligations and the fact they have committed an offence, also informing them that you will be reporting them for non-compliance to the relevant authorities.

Hope this helps.

Friendship costs nothing but its rewards can be priceless. Do not judge, as you will not be judged but if you can, try and assist where possible.:smile:

everyone is entitled to MY opinion!:D

I offer my comments without prejudice or liability.

If you found my advice helpful, please click the scales at the top.

Thanks so much for your reply, so just to clarify I shouldn't inform them that they have sent the wrong documentation and to just wait until 16th May (end of calendar month) to contct them gain regarding this?

IMHO yes thats exactly what I would do Moose, wait till the month is up and they commit the offence, they are now in default so any payments due can be with held until such time as they produce a copy of the signed original agreement.

Friendship costs nothing but its rewards can be priceless. Do not judge, as you will not be judged but if you can, try and assist where possible.:smile:

everyone is entitled to MY opinion!:D

I offer my comments without prejudice or liability.

If you found my advice helpful, please click the scales at the top.